For those of you who don't know what Doctor Who is, it's a British television show that features a 'Doctor' as the main character. He essentially is a time-traveling alien that saves many worlds and times from destruction. He's also good looking. I think there's been around 13 different Doctors since the show was created and David Tennent is the 12th. Needless to say I found this on YouTube and thoroughly enjoyed it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtHO7W4IGUA&feature=feedrec_grec_index
Where the Young Scholars of Chelsea High School AP Language and Composition fill their brains with important stuff one drippity-drop at a time...hopefully before going completely crazy!
We are in need of more postings. Please watch the news, pick up a newspaper or magazine, and share with your classmates stories that you think are IMPORTANT and have CURRENT RELEVANCE. Not every story on the local news is worth our time. But we don't have to focus just on the big, global stuff either. I want to see more action on this blog! We're all in this together, and it's a true team effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.