Pages

We are in need of more postings. Please watch the news, pick up a newspaper or magazine, and share with your classmates stories that you think are IMPORTANT and have CURRENT RELEVANCE. Not every story on the local news is worth our time. But we don't have to focus just on the big, global stuff either. I want to see more action on this blog! We're all in this together, and it's a true team effort.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mosque at Ground Zero?

I was reading through the earlier posts and saw Ms. French's post on Al-Qaeda, I thought to post this up since it is a current controversial issue between mostly the Americans and the Muslims.

Here is the link:
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2010/06/06/a_mosque_at_ground_zero/

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mursal do you know if you can summarize the article a little bit so we can kind of get the idea of what it is about. I ask of this because when i saw the article it looked really long and I don't think many of us want to read all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would like to echo the request for a summary of the key points we need to know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.